Health Solutions Network
Click on the category to view questions,
and click on the question to view answers.
Buying Medications Online
Where do I place my order?
How do I purchase medications online?
- Click any of the links (item name, price, shipping or total) to go to our secure order form.
- Log-in or set up a new account.
- Answer an online questionnaire regarding your medical condition.
- After completing the questionnaire, check your answers on the confirmation page.
How much will I pay for medicine?
All of the medications we sell are of the highest quality at very competitive prices. We do it all for you for one affordable price which beats the competition every time!
What if I have questions before I place an order?
How secure is my online order?
Where do I place my order?
What if I have questions before I place an order?
Who do I call if I have a complaint with an HSN affiliate?
You should contact your affiliate directly with order related issues. However, if you ever experience any unethical practices by any of our affiliates or companies claiming partnership with Health Solutions Network, please contact our customer service department immediately at (888) 738-3822 or (206) 973-4158 (M-F 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Sat 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pacific Time)
What if I have problems submitting my order on your secure site?
If your browser does not support our 128-bit encryption security, you will need to use the standard ordering option to submit your order.
What forms of payment do you accept?
• Major Credit Cards (logos)
• E-Checks / Debit
• Paper Checks (see note)
• Money Orders (see note)
• We do not accept insurance or PayPal
Note: Checks and money orders are picked up and processed by our bank. Once notification of the payment is received, your order is forwarded to the Doctor and Pharmacy for approval. Money orders and paper check orders have a delivery time quoted as 7-10 business days. The process can be faster but is not usually longer.
Please follow this process for paying with paper checks or money orders…
1. Place your order online or by phone and receive an order number then reference that number on your money order payment.
2. Mail the money order to:
Health Solutions Network
PO Box 22074
Seattle, WA 98124
Can I order from Health Solutions even if I don’t have insurance?
Absolutely! We’re proud to make prescription medications available to the countless numbers of uninsured, we do not currently accept health insurance.
Can I use my insurance to buy medications from Health Solutions?
At this time, we are unable to accept insurance as a method of payment. We do accept money orders, debit and major credit cards. We don’t accept PayPal.
Will you keep my credit card information on file for future orders?
No. To protect your identity we have safeguards in our system to prevent credit card fraud. When you place your next order, you will need to provide payment information again because we keep no record of it. The small effort that requires of you is essential to avoiding fraud or theft. The highest level of security precautions are taken with all personal and credit card information submitted. Suspected fraudulent use of a credit card will be reported.
How will charges appear on my bank statement or credit card statement?
If paying by Debit Card:
Your statement will read as: "Direct debit, Health Solutions Net" or "IP Health Solutions" or "IP Health Sol." Our phone number, your banks transaction reference number and the total amount being deducted from your account will be shown.
An e-check means having payment taken from your checking account. Your statement will read as: "Health Solutions Net" or "IP Health Solutions" or "IP Health Sol." Our phone number and the amount being deducted from your checking account will be shown.
Your statement will read as "Health Solutions Net" or "IP Health Solutions" or "IP Health Sol." Our phone number, your transaction reference number and the total being charged to your account will be shown.
Our merchant banks will use identifiers such as "IP" or "GB" to identify charges; meaning Internet Pharmacy and Global Bank. These will also be shown in the transactions details on your bank or credit card statement.
Get Started Now
Who can order from Health Solutions Network?
What prescription medications are available to purchase online?
The answers you provide online will allow the doctor to determine if a requested medication is right for you. To see a list of medications click here.
How much does it cost for the online consultation?
There is NO CHARGE to you for our physicians to review your request or issue your prescription. In a time when millions of Americans are without insurance, we’re thrilled to be able to meet your medication needs quickly, easily and affordably!
Will I know how to take my medications and any potential side effects?
Yes. Each prescription includes directions on usage, dosage, and any precautionary information. Contact information for the pharmacy will be included should you have questions after receiving your prescription. After your prescription is shipped, Health Solutions Network will e-mail you with your prescriptions individual tracking number. With this tracking number you can follow the process in real-time by logging into the help desk.
Shipping & Returns
How quickly can I expect delivery?
All orders are shipped within one business day of the pharmacy receiving and filling your prescription. Your order will be shipped via FedEx. When the pharmacy ships your order you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. We regret at this time there is no shipping to P.O. Boxes. An adult signature is required at the time of delivery.
Our standard shipping method is standard overnight however, you may choose from the following:
Standard Two-Day $16.00
Standard Overnight $20.00 * please note our order cut-off time of 11 a.m. (pst) for next day delivery
Priority Overnight $26.00 * please note our order cut-off time of 11 a.m. (pst) for next day delivery
Do I have to be home to receive delivery?
• An adult signature is required upon delivery.
• Packages cannot be left at the door.
• We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
• Fed-Ex will allow you to pick up your package at any Fed-Ex/Kinkos location near you but you must show identification to claim your shipment.
What is the Health Solutions Network credit policy?
- Credits are not given in situations where the medication is not returned and/or the order was verified by Health Solutions Network by phone prior to processing.
- A $50 processing fee (for shipping & handling) is charged on orders that are returned to Health Solutions Network.
- Credit requests are reviewed on Monday''s and Tuesday''s and are completed by the end of that week.
- If your credit request is approved and we are returning funds to a visa or discover card it will take 5 to 7 business days to return the funds to your account. An e-check refund will take 7 to 12 business days to return the funds to your account. A money order or paper check refund can take up to 2-3 weeks; a refund check is mailed to your shipping address.
Can I have multiple prescriptions shipped together?
Because our system does not require you to have a doctor’s appointment, each order necessitates its own medical questionnaire. The review of each questionnaire may be conducted by a different pharmacist depending on availability of that particular medication. As a result, each prescription ships separately and therefore is subject to a separate shipping charge.
Can I return my medications for a refund or exchange?
Federal law prohibits any prescription drugs from being returned or exchanged. However, if you return an unopened FedEx package to our pharmacy we will refund your money at 50% your total order. We cannot refund any opened packages. For more information, please Contact Us. Click here for information on chargebacks.
How is a chargeback handled by Health Solutions Network?
A chargeback is any charge or transaction that is being contested by the customer. These can be for many different reasons such as an unauthorized charge or an unrecognizable charge.
The customer''s bank will usually return the funds to the customer''s account. The bank will then notify Health Solutions Network of the chargeback and will request information regarding this charge. The bank then reviews the information provided and either grants or denies the chargeback.
The ultimate decision is that of the bank.
Where do Health Solutions’ medications come from?
We obtain our products from accredited pharmacies within the United States exclusively. We sell name-brand medications to assure quality and satisfaction unlike many of competitors who merely ship knock-off or generic brands produced in other countries where standards may not be stringent or enforced. For more information on the risks of buying medications from outside the U.S. please click here.
What evidence is there that drugs imported from outside the U.S. are not safe?
During a recent FDA enforcement effort, 85 percent of the medications purchased from Canadian pharmacies were actually shipped from countries other than Canada. Similarly, CBP has interdicted significant quantities of prescription drugs, which are exported from countries other than Canada. For more information visit the FDA website.
Of particular concern, CBP, in cooperation with FDA, recently intercepted products at the border that purported to be "generic" Tamiflu but which, in fact, contained Vitamin C and other ineffective substances. Although the drugs were similar in appearance to genuine Tamiflu, they offer no therapeutic benefit.
The FDA has warned that medicines purchased outside the United States may be unsafe or ineffective for the following reasons:
- Medicines that have not been approved for sale in the United States may not have been manufactured under quality assurance procedures designed to produce a safe and effective product.
- Some imported medicines, even those that bear the name of a U.S.- approved product, may be counterfeit versions that are unsafe or even completely ineffective.
- Some imported medicines and their ingredients, although legal in foreign countries, may not have been evaluated for safety and effectiveness in the United States. These products may be addictive or contain other dangerous substances.
- There are risks of unsupervised use. Some medicines, whether imported or not, are unsafe when taken without adequate medical supervision.
- The medicine''s label, including instructions for use and possible side effects, may be in a language you do not understand and may make medical claims or suggest specific uses that have not been adequately evaluated for safety and effectiveness.
- An imported medicine may lack information that would permit you to be promptly and correctly treated for a dangerous side effect caused by the medicine.
Why wouldn’t I want to purchase from Canadian pharmacies?
Warning: The attempted importation of prescription drugs from Canada may result in the seizure of such shipments by the Customs and Border Protection.
The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) prohibits persons from importing into the United States any prescription drug that has not been approved for sale by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or which is adulterated or misbranded. Moreover, in those instances where a United States manufacturer makes an FDA-approved prescription drug and sends it abroad, the FFDCA also prohibits any person other than the original manufacturer from importing the drug back into the United States. U.S. Customs and Border Protection enforces federal laws regarding the importation of prescription medicines and other medical goods. Thus, in virtually all instances, individual citizens are prohibited from importing prescription drugs into the United States.
How do I know if Health Solutions Network is a credible online business?
Health Solutions Network is one of the longest operating U.S. based retail online pharmacy. We are headquartered in Seattle, Washington and have been in business for 5 years. Our continued success and growth is a reflection the loyal relationships we’ve created with our marketing affiliates.
What are Health Solutions Network''s privacy and security policies?
Health Solutions Network is committed to patient privacy and security. We use cutting-edge encryption technology with our online ordering system. The highest level of security precautions are taken with all personal and credit card information submitted. We have safeguards in our system to protect against credit card fraud. Suspected fraudulent use of a credit card will be reported.